Communication Undergraduate Internship Program
Department of Communication
School of Communication & Information (SC&I)
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Welcome to the Department of Communication Internship Course Guide and Application Link
This Website offers information on how to:
- identify your internship options and find the right internship for you
- receive credit while interning with a company or organization
- manage your workload as a student and intern
The 2 Internship Courses offered by the Department of Communication are explained and the link to the application site is provided.
Supervisors at Internship Sites can also find information on what to expect from students and how to participate in the program.
Additional questions? Contact:
Links in Navigation Pane:
- Welcome to the Communication Undergraduate Internship Program
- Internship basics: for Credit or not for Credit?
- Getting Started: How to find the right internship for you
- Some Examples: Where can a Communication Major find an Internship?
- Choosing an Internship Site: Research the Organization/Company first
- Workload Issues: What to consider before applying for the internship courses
- Internship 1 (369) & 2 (370): The Internship Course Options
- Overview of Internship 1 (04:192:369)
- Overview of Internship 2 (04:192:370)
- Application Process: How to receive special permission to register
- Supervisor’s Information: What is required from an internship site supervisor (employer)
- Internship Supervisor Evaluation Letter
- For Prospective Employers of Interns