Communication Undergraduate Internship Program
Department of Communication
School of Communication & Information (SC&I)
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Welcome to the Department of Communication Internship Course Guide and Application Link
This Website offers information on how to:
- identify your internship options and find the right internship for you
- receive credit while interning with a company or organization
- manage your workload as a student and intern
The 2 Internship Courses offered by the Department of Communication are explained and the link to the application site is provided.
Please notice that Internship in Communication 1 (04:192:369) is offered in Fall of 2015. Internship in Communication 2 (04:192:370) is not being offered.
Supervisors at Internship Sites can also find information on what to expect from students and how to participate in the program.
Additional questions? Contact:
Links in Navigation Pane:
- Welcome to the Communication Undergraduate Internship Program
- Internship basics: for Credit or not for Credit?
- Getting Started: How to find the right internship for you
- Some Examples: Where can a Communication Major find an Internship?
- Choosing an Internship Site: Research the Organization/Company first
- Workload Issues: What to consider before applying for the internship courses
- Internship 1 (369) & 2 (370): The Internship Course Options
- Overview of Internship 1 (04:192:369)
- Overview of Internship 2 (04:192:370)
- Application Process: How to receive special permission to register
- Supervisor’s Information: What is required from an internship site supervisor (employer)
- Internship Supervisor Evaluation Letter
- For Prospective Employers of Interns